How to Win Tender Opportunities in the Public Sector Workshop
Our popular interactive workshop is designed to enhance your opportunities to win Public Sector Tenders.
Our experienced team of presenters will share their in- depth knowledge of successful bid writing obtained through working in Public Sector procurement managing the tender process and also in producing successful tender responses for suppliers.
In-tend's workshop covers the following topics;
The Procurement Cycle
Public Sector Contracts & Regulation -
ITT’s & Award Criteria -
How to Increase Chances of Being Shortlisted (with written examples including subcontractors, social value, KPIs, management information, service level agreements, added value, corporate social responsibility and sustainability)
Writing Method Statements
Do’s & Don’ts
Where to Find Opportunities - some of the usual places you will be able to find opportunities, as well as a few ideas of places you wouldn't ordinarily look
Getting Feedback - the minimum feedback you're entitled to, as well as the kind of information you would hope to obtain to learn from the process.
The overarching aim is to provide you with skills and advice to help you to turn past tender failures into future tender success!
Who should attend?
* You are new to securing work within the Public Sector
* You have had limited success bidding for work and want to increase your understanding of the tendering process
* You want practical advice as to improve your tender submissions to maximise your success and potential growth of your business
* Any organisation who wants to win ‘public sector’ contracts!!
* Businesses who want to get on the road to ‘winning contracts’!
Benefits from attending:
*Increasing your understanding of the public procurement process
* Improving your bid writing skills
*Understanding the Do’s and Don’ts of the tender process
* Improving your chances of successful
* More knowledge on where to find tender opportunities
Seminar places cost £275+VAT
Includes lunch and refreshments.
Location: The Source
Spaces are limited so book your place before it’s too late, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 407 0056 for further information